Monday, December 10, 2012

spirit of productivity.

My niece had her winter ballet recital tonight. She is truly a wonderful child. Simple, loving, sweet, funny and very bright. But who doesn't say that about their nieces or children? Regardless, the energy she transmitts is part of my mother's legacy; which warms and holds my soul during the lonely periods of my life. I am so happy my mother was able to experience the love of this child before her passing. My mind grasps that memory and doesn't let it go....These last two days have been wonderful. Enjoying the company of my so missed sister in law from pittsburgh, my days off, my wonderful husband, and my family. Fearful of the upcoming stress of the holidays and the anxiety it may bring....One day at a time, I hope... Want to stay productive from here until school starts up again in the spring. I will get things done, cook some food, write my mexican memoirs, and clean mi casa! Yup.

No comments: