Sunday, December 09, 2012

much needed break...

The finale of the semester has finally arrived! I am perfectly ready to savor the new acquired freedom, for at least one month. I am super stoked; hoping for 2 A's, but my grades won't come in until in a few days...Until then we will wait! My sweet sister-in-law has been here since wednesday; she arrived from pittsburgh...I've missed her very much and I ham hoping I will see her more often. Maybe we should visit; make it a trip?! Because of her, I am grateful to have met my wonderful husband! The weekend has been intense; with so much reminiscing and so much emotion... That is what life is about, I suppose. Remembering the moments that made you shine from within. I'm hoping to encircle fitness again; I'm yearning to feel good from within and feel the positivity begin to radiate within me. With the added stress from work, school, and life, I have been beggining to feel dark...and gloomy; like dusk. I've began to try to understand the dusk and learn from my vulnerable moments. Because in vulnerable moments, you learn most about yourself. Regardless of the process of learning and burning...I need to find strength withn my passions in life. Find the good in the bad and begin to take control of my life; being anxious gets me nowhere. Easier said than done right? Grateful to have my blog back!

No comments: