Saturday, June 08, 2013

life letters...

Feeling crampy...what is expected after the medical procedure to get rid of my overly differentiated cells, which could become scary cells in 10 years. That was the most important thing in my decision making. Do this now, go through the difficulties of getting through this procedure or suffer worst consequences in the future. I guess I took option one for now. Totally scared shitless. Uncomfortable, and feeling broken. Trying not to feel broken, yet somehow, I find that difficult with everything going on. Keeping busy is my ally. If not, my mind would be in a bad place. A place that doesn't let me find the summer within me. I've been innovative in the ways I keep busy. I've begin compulsively letter writing. Although the slowest method of communication by far, we may all find that it is still the most heartfelt. Because who doesn't warm at thought of receiving something hand written in the mail? My best friends are both living states away...Colorado and Maryland. Too far, but perfect opportunities for letter writing, with ridiculous gel/glitter pens and cute stickers. I guess the little girl that loved lisa frank inside of you never dies. I guess, I am still here, still fighting...

No comments: