Sunday, June 02, 2013

Enmole feelings

In the process of making enmoladas. Cooking always gets me in a good mood. I have the best focus when I am preparing something...My mind travels somewhere else and it is like an outside body experience. Strange, from such a focused skill, I find my mind to be at the most peace. Because in the last few months now, my mind has been everything but peaceful. My mind has been filled with worry and pain. It hasn't been filled with anything else significant. Well, I shouldn't say that. I've been concentrating on reading and keeping it busy...so that the horrible thoughts I feel don't cross my mind. Mind over matter. I am on the third book of the hunger games, over a period of two weeks. So, I guess that is pretty impressive for my own accomplishments. Thought I'd take a break from anything that meant concentrating after school was over, but it turns out that keeping my mind busy helps me distract from the negative thoughts and feelings. Back to the enmoladas...They are practically ready. In the oven, getting cheesy and warm. Enmoladas are like enchiladas, except with mole sauce. If you've never had chicken in mole sauce, you are totally missing out! Anywho...time to enjoy these babes!

No comments: