Tuesday, January 01, 2013

no more food 2012!

The holiday craziness is finally over! Time to move foward and do normal things...if I can defy normal then that would be good, but who is normal anyway? New years and xmas was good. Around friends and family, which ultimately is the most important. Many of my friends are like my family since I am lacking a huge part of my life, which includes my mother. Spent new years with my friend marcie, her husband, and a close group of friends, and then stopped by my brother in laws home. They are indeed our second family!
Anyway! I am glad that the havoc of the holidays are over! The excess binge drinking and eating is no bueno for me! I desire to be back on track and back to "normalcy" of my already stressful neurotic life! Want to get back into fitness and yes, even school as much as I complain about it! I am stress junkie and I can't help it. Keeping busy helps my neurotic/anxiety prone tendencies! Back to work tommorow, hoping for a good day and a fast one! Time to get back into the diet!

No comments: