Saturday, January 05, 2013

Emotional over a basketball game...

So I usually take my birthcontrol back to back... Never really take a break from it...never really get a period. I asked my gyno and she said it was perfectly fine....I did not medically need a period if I was not trying to get pregnant, which I am not. So I decided to take a few days off between packs like I should do..and man, do I feel extra emotional! It could be in my head, or just maybe that I am sensitive to the withdrawl of hormone? I don't know... but I've being teary eye and feeling waves of emotion through random things that I wouldn't normally. Watched the father of the bride and got emotional in the part they daughter and dad were playing the basketball game.. WTF? Then laughed a minute later at a funny part! Geez, did I feel schizophrenic today! Otherwise, my day went okay. Accompanied my husband to school where he did music lessons for the kids that showed up. UIL is this half of the semester and they have to be ready. Recently, my husband has wanted a career change; he's been wanting to do biology. Today, I saw his love and devotion for music... It was beautiful! I told him to not stop being passionate about his first love; I told him that he may inspire someone (like one of his students)..to be someone. Maybe not directly into playing, but into having self discipline (like with playing your instrument) and being successful in lie. Again, I got teary eyed! ha... School is starting back up in about two weeks and I am truly enjoying doing nothing but vegetitating my mind ha! I will exercise my brain enough in two weeks and until May and I guarantee it! Striving for 2 A's like in this past semester! I already have my 2 books and I am ready to kick ass! I am hoping to graduate spring 2013; planning on attending the ceremony if they let me participate. HA, I yes turned in my graduation application late. Surprised at myself, because I am usually very organized, but damn...the deadline was ridiculously early! LOL... Anyway..I plan to call in a few weeks and ask the status of my application. I'm sure they will gladly take my money in some sort of late fee that I will end up paying. Oh well, nothing to lose sleep over now anyways. I finished the trilogy of 50 shades of grey finally! Between school and my other readings it was hard to do any sort of recreational reading. Going to miss that naughty thing...
Grandma Jaramillo and me on my neices Winter recital, Dec 2012

No comments: