Friday, July 21, 2017

Working with less cheese...

Hi! So I am trying to be more efficient at this!....Which clearly I am not. Even then, I do wish to continue this blog because it helps relieve some anxiety and stress. Writing has always done so, but I am also quite lazy. I have to work this weekend. I am somewhat anxious that it will be terrible. But, even if it is, what can i do? Learning to not be anxious at uncontrollable situations is something that I am still not good at. Minor things seem like storms to me, while they are drizzles for others. That is just who I am. Still working on that. I am slowly trying to eat less meat and dairy. I am still failing at that as well. Ha! There is so much literature out there stating how terrible the meat and dairy industry is. I am still struggling in letting go of my need for cheese! Working in hospice makes it harder. Life is too short. Yes, I want to reduce my carbon imprint, but I also want to live my life. enjoy the small pleasures of having a slice of cheese or pizza. So, I will have to reduce my intake for now. I've gotten better and have cut out a good chunk of dairy and meat from my diet, but I know I can still do more. I'll keep working on becoming the best version of myself. That's all I can do.

No comments: