Tuesday, December 18, 2012

keeping the spirit...

Happy Birthday to the girl that has my heart...my niece! She turns ten today! Hoping to hold this moment forever...hold her innocence and wonder in my heart forever... By the way...I got 2 A's this semester! Whooo, I have reclaimed my throne as a nerd! Super excited, hoping to graduate this coming spring 2013! Things seems to falling into place, with only minor bumps in the road like my court appearance for a minor traffic violation, which I refuse to pay 250 dollars for, when the other driver was obviously making an unsafe lane change! I will continue exercising my rights as a citizen and try to settle at least with the prosecutor. My appearance is set for Jan 7. The judge was inwilling to hear me out, but of what I hear, this is the NORM! Huh? Sigh...oh well...time to keep the season spirit up!...if I can!

No comments: